Decisions,Decisions,Decisions


Lately I've been thinking allot about my goals and my career path. I'm one of those people who has a goal and change it 5 minutes later. I don't know i can be very confusing at times. So, recently i took advantage of my resources at my college and went to see a counselor. He gave me some good advice about my career choice. A career in fashion is something that i wanna pursue and don't plan on pursuing anything else but fashion. Fashion merchandising ,styling, fashion marketing are a few of the choices i had in mind but if i had to pick one fashion merchandising will be the top. My counselor suggested that i get a internship that involves all three so i can see which one i like best. I'm going to be optimistic about it and follow my heart cause at the end of the day the heart never lies RIGHT?


No comments:

Instagram