Hair Trend :Fish Tail Braid

I absolutely love this hairstyle. its  a remake of the braid pulled to the side but with a fish tail braid the fish tail braid makes it even more edgy and fashionable. This hairstyle can work for long thick hair or if you don't have that long thick hair you can easily add some extensions for this easy look. Im going to try this look for new yrs.. If any one try's it send me a picture and i will post it up.

Angela simmons and Rihanna
                                              
Heres a great tutorial from foxylockextentions

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i just tried this today actually,I got a lot of compliments on it.

Monroe Steele said...

i like this messing side pony tail...if my hair was longer i'd try it

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

I love the fishtail braid look! Classy.

lyricalkaey.blogspot.com

visit if you love fashion and other artistic stuff! :) love xx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I think it's such a cute trend! I'm going to try it too! That's what long hair is for :-) xoxoxoo

peggy said...

I SO LOVE THE HAIR STYLE WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Instagram