Style Muse of the day: Monroe Steele




         
Todays Unmarked Habit's style muse of the day is 26yr old fashion blogger Monroe steele from New York.  Monroe says: My style varies. I can be rocker, modern or classy. I tend to go towards more tailored looks though. Tailored pants, structured tops and pumps. I love love love pumps and only own about 3 pairs of sneakers that I hardly ever wear. 



Monroe say she loves thrift and vintage clothing and find ways to mix and match with higher end clothing (and by higher end I mean H&M and AA and Forever 21) from my wardrobe"


 " I hardly have any one piece that cost more than $100 but I spend serious money on shoes (and by serious I mean 100+)." I really love living in NYC and all the great and affordable shopping that can be done here which i why I started my blog Fashion Steele NYC to share my great finds and my life in NYC!

Monroe is the true definition of fashionista i love the fact that she hardly has pieces over $100 that goes to show you fashion is not a luxury its how you put things together to make them look chic. You go girl i need to take some pointers from you. 




Wanna be unmarked habits style muse of the day send in 3 pictures of your style and a little bit about yourself to unmarkedhabit@gmail.com 

1 comment:

Monroe Steele said...

Thanks so much. I feel so honored to be Style Muse of The Day! Yay! Can't wait to see who else you find!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Instagram