Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011




I'm so glad 2010 is over i went through a lot in 2010 but i also learned from 2010. I learned how to let go. Let go of people who are not good for me or beneficial to my life. Let go of the idea that iam the product of my past and that letting go begins with self forgiveness. It took me 2yrs to figure this out but 2010 was the year i finally realized that i had to forgive myself first to get over things and people to let go of them. I was in a relationship for 4 yrs that ended in 2008 and i was still stuck on the relationship and that person while he moved on with someone else. I couldn't understand why i was still stuck on him . I figured out that i didn't forgive myself and him for the things that happen in the relationship and the things that i did wrong in the relationship. Once i forgave myself for all of the negative things i begin to slowly let go of him and feel more complete and happy with myself. I also learned that it does not matter how long you have known someone to call them your friend. a friendship is not based on time. A friend is someone who is always there no matter what and do not judge you. Now that 2010 is over i'm ready to put it all behind me and say hello to 2011 with a positive outlook and people.  Happy new years everyone and Thank you for all of your support and love i plan to to do a lot with my blog this yr i hope you all stay for my continued success. 

3 comments:

Angela Alvarez said...

thanks for following my blog!!
i love yours!!

i am following now as well!!

xx

fashionbit

Angela Alvarez said...

thanks for following my blog!!
i love yours!!

i am following now as well!!

xx

fashionbit

peggy said...

HAPPY NEW YAERS TO U N MANY MORE BLESS COME UR WAY DIVA SMOOCHES!!!!!!

Instagram